The experience people have with our technology, whether it be building and launching their own local markets or browsing and purchasing great products from small businesses, is essential to the success our company and the future of local economies everywhere.
We are looking for an engineer who:
- Is interested in developing an industry-first portal that enables community leaders to build, launch, and manage their own local marketplaces powered by shops and businesses in their communities
- Knows that doing something the "right" way = understanding the right speed/quality trade-off for the job
- Has built and shipped products for mass-market use - we make the complicated - simple and elegant. Anyone needs to be successful launching their marketplace on our platform
About you. The right person likely has:
- 4+ years software architecture / software engineering / infrastructure experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional setting
And here is what's in it for you:
- Be a part of an exceptional team: our hiring bar is absurdly high and your colleagues are talented, motivated, self- starters
- You'll be on the forefront of creating the future of the local economy. The bar might be high but the stakes have never been higher.